PESSAT 2022 Rank Predictor is a unique tool that helps candidate's to predict the possible score. It will give aspirants an idea of the probable/ actual score of PESSAT 2022 percentile of all the papers including B.Tech as well as other courses. Rank predictor helps to predict the candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. The rank predictor will tell the candidate's probable score even before the result is announced for PESSAT 2022. Through PESSAT rank predictor 2022 candidates will be able to predict their rank vs marks and see which university and specialization can get admission in. Scroll down to know how to check probable score:
Details to be filled in PESSAT 2022 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registrational Number
- Expected Percentile
How to use PESSAT 2022 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the PESSAT 2022 Rank predictor of Entrancezone
- Fill all the asked details in the page to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Factors depending for PESSAT 2022 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following aspects:
PESSAT 2022 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||B.Tech (180) and other courses (120)|
|Maximum marks||B.Tech 180 marks and other courses 120 marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 will be awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking, however, -0.25 marks will be deducted in B.tech exam in the English grammar section|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||15,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank/ percentile in PESSAT 2022. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission in
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
PESSAT 2022 Cut off
PES releases PESSAT cut off's marks which is the minimum cut off marks to obtained by the candidates to qualify in the PES University. PES puts out its cut off list based on various criteria like:
- Minimum marks secured in the examination.
- It depends upon the candidate's marks, availability of seats
- After the declaration of the cut-off, a merit list will be prepared based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Scholarships will also be given to those who scored more than or equal to the marks of the cutoff.
- Shortlisted candidates who meet the cut-off marks will be called for counselling/seat allocation process.
Here are some effective preparation tips for better result in PESSAT 2022 Examination:
- Checkout the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balanced time schedule according to them.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the time schedule strictly.
- Participate in the mocks test.
- Solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make the short notes and revise them time to time.
- Schedule your time tablle accordingly.
- Focus on the questions.