PESSAT 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG and PG courses by PES University. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode on the official website. People's Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test is the foremost step for aspirants who want to get admissions into PES University for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programs. PESSAT is a National-level exam for admssion in various fields like B.Tech, BBA, B.Arch, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, etc. Candidates will be given admission to the concerned courses as per the marks secured by them in the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article to get the complete information regarding pessat 2023 registration last date, pessat 2023 exam date, pessat 2023 syllabus, pessat 2023 slot booking, pessat 2023 application form, pessat results 2023, pessat admit card 2023, pessat exam date 2023 application form.
For complete PESSAT 2023 Information Brochure details -- Click here
- PESSAT 2023 Application form is released now. Candidates can apply till May 2023.
- PESSAT 2023 exam will held in May/June 2023.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below are important dates for PESSAT 2023:
PESSAT 2023 B.Tech Admission Schedule
|Start of PESSAT 2023 online registrations||Started from 20 October 2022|
Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru
Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only
|Commencement of slot bookings for all candidates||May, 2023|
|PESSAT 2023||May/June 2023|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks (Only for candidates whose 12th/ 2nd PU results are announced)||June 2023|
|PESSAT Results||June 2023|
|PESSAT first round Counselling||June/ July, 2023|
|Last date for submission of original documents / Last date for surrender of PESSAT seat (only for admitted students)||July, 2023|
|PESSAT second / final round counseling for B.Tech.||July, 2023|
|PESSAT second / final round counseling for B.Tech.||July, 2023|
|Commencement of 1st-semester B.Tech classes.||August/ September, 2023|
Candiates are advised to keeping visiting this page for further updates.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form
The candidates can apply for the PESSAT 2023 online registration for (for B.Tech and all other programs). Check all the details about the PESSAT application form 2023 given below:
- Candidates can submit the application form either through online mode.
- The application form is made available on the official website of PES University.
- Applicants are advised to submit one application form as multiple application will be rejected.
- Vali email id and phone number should be provided by the candidates as all the important information will be sent through it.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph & signature as per the prescribed format by the university.
- The application will be rejected if the form is found to be incomplete or incorrect.
Important Documents for PESSAT 2023
The candidate must keep the documents prepared, scanned while filling the application form. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Scanned photograph (in JPEG/PNG format)
- Scanned signature (in JPEG/PNG format)
PESSAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 1050/- as the PESSAT application form fee and it can be paid either through offline mode or online mode.
Mode of payment
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay the fee through a Credit card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: In offline, the fee can be paid by using the following methods given below:
The candidate will be required to take out the printout of both the application form as well as challan. After that, the candidate will have to submit a hard copy of the application form along with a copy of stamped challan.
2) Demand Draft (DD)
The applicant will have to pay the DD in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. After this, the candidate will have to collect DD from the bank, then enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
How to Apply for PESSAT 2023?
Candidates interested in PESSAT 2023 should follow the below-given steps to fill the PESSAT Online Application Form 2023:
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit the PESSAT 2023 Official website and select the course for which candidates are applying for and click on the "Submit" button.
- A registration page will open and on this page, candidates have to register themself by filling in basic details such as:
- Course Name
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Email Id
- After filling in the basic details, click on the "Proceed" button and then click on the "Edit/Confirm" button.
- After clicking on the confirm button application form page will appear on the screen
STEP 2: Filling Details in the Application Form
- In this section, candidates have to fill in all the details asked in the application form such as
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Family size
- Place of Birth
- Handicapped details
- Current communication address
- Permanent address
- Phone number
- Parental details
- Qualifying Examination
- Choice of Branch
- Select the 3 test Centre preferences from the dropdown list.
- Select the Declaration to part in the PESSAT registration form and click on the submit button. If it is confirmed click on the "Confirm" button and “your application has been submitted successfully page” will appear.
- After that, click on the "Continue to Upload your Photograph" button.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature as per the specification provided by the authority (in .jpg or .jpeg format). Candidates can also upload the image later by using their PESSAT registration number, Date of birth and gender details.
- Once the image is uploaded, click on the "Confirm" button and the “Payment details page” will open.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates have to choose the payment mode (online or offline).
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
STEP 5: Printout of the Application
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of the submission of the application form for further references.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidate must be careful in filling in their details to avoid any errors as it may result in the cancellation of their application form as there is no facility of correction window is provided by the authority.
PESSAT 2023 Exam Centers
Candidates can check the PESSAT 2023 exam centres from the given below table: below are the pessat exam centres 2023 names,
PESSAT Exam Centres
|Jammu & Kashmir|
|West Bengal |
NOTE: The above-given centres are for the B.Tech program only.
- For all other coursed offered at Ring Road campus & Electronic City campus, test centres will be PES University Ring Road Campus, Bengaluru.
- For courses offered at Hanumanth Nagar Campus, test centres will be PES University Hanumanth Nagar Campus, Bengaluru.
PESSAT 2023 Admit Card
PESSAT 2023 Admit Card will be published by the PES University, Bangalore. After candidates have successfully done slot booking of PESSAT 2023, Exam Hall Ticket will be available online on the official website with detailed instructions on it. Candidates must carry Admit Card/Hall Ticket at the time of examination. It is a Hall Ticket. Candidates are not allowed to the examination hall without Admit Card. Keep visiting the page for information regarding, pessat 2023 application form, pessat 2023 registration last date, pessat 2023 syllabus, pessat exam date 2023 application form, pessat exam pattern, pessat full form.