PESSAT 2022 Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been released on 14 June 2022. Hall Ticket is a mandatory document for appearing in the examination. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is organised by the People Education Society University. PES University conducts the PESSAT examination to offer admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Through this article, candidates will get the information related to PESSAT 2022 Admit Card in detail.
- Admit card has been released on 14 June 2022, on the official website.
PESSAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to PESSAT Admit Card 2022 from the below-given data:
PESSAT 2022 B.Tech. Admit Card Dates
|Slot booking commencement||14 June 2022|
|Admit card release date||14 June 2022|
|Exam Date||20 June-10 July 2022|
PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
Check all the information related to PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 given below:
- The admit card of the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is available only in online mode. Therefore, candidates can download the same from the official website.
- Hall ticket will not be available through any other mode.
- The PESSAT admission ticket for B.Tech courses will available after slot booking.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two printouts of the admit card for future use.
- Applicants should also take valid ID proof to the exam centre for verification.
- A candidate will not be given the entry to the exam hall if he/she doesn’t possess their SAT Admission Ticket.
Details Required for Downloading PESSAT Admit Card 2022
- Registration number
- Email Id/Password
PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking
PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking has already been opened (for all other courses). Candidates can book their slot for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 2022 as per their preferences. Check details below:
- Candidates need to book the slot by adding personal details. Once the slot booking is done, no alternations are acceptable.
- The availability of the admit card after slot booking will be done.
- It should be notified that no admit card will be generated for those candidates who will not book the exam slot.
- Candidates must keep in mind PES Entrance Test 2020 slot booking is on the first-come, first-serve basis.
- The examination date and timings will be provided based on the choice of slots.
- PESSAT Slot Booking for B.Tech has been started.
How to Download PESSAT 2022 Admit Card?
To download PESSAT Admit Card 2022, candidates need to book their Slots first than only they will be able to download the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test exam ticket. Below given are some steps to access the PESSAT Hall Ticket:
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website of PES University (pessat.pes.edu) to download PESSAT Admit Card.
- Click on the link to download Hall ticket.
- A window will open, where candidates have to enter their Login credentials.
- Enter Registration number and Email id as mentioned earlier.
Step 2: Slot Booking
- Candidates need to book the slot for the test according to their convenience and reserve the date and time.
- Once the slot is booked, candidates can download their PESSAT Hall ticket.
Step 3: Printout
Download the hall ticket and take print of it for further process.
Details on PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card contains some important details that need to be checked and verified before and after downloading the PESSAT Admit Card 2022. Some of the important details are given below:
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Mailing address
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Centre Details
- Address of Examination Centre
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Important Instructions
PESSAT 2022 Exam Centers
Candidates can check the PESSAT 2022 Exam centres in which PES Scholastic Aptitude Test will be held. Also, candidates have to choose the three centres of their choice while PESSAT slot booking.
|6||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|9||Madhya Pradesh ||Bhopal |
|11||New Delhi||New Delhi|
PESSAT 2022 Result
Result for PESSAT 2022 will be published online on the official website. Candidates can check their Results and Rank Cards as well. To check their Results candidates must need to log in using their Registration number and Birthdate. Candidates after checking their Results must download it for future use.