MGM CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test is held to admit students to the UG BPT and B.Sc. programmes (Nursing). As a result, all aspiring candidates who wish to participate in the MGM CET 2022 must complete the MGM CET 2022 Application Form. Candidates should read the rest of this page before applying for the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test (MGM CET) in order to learn more about the MGM CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria regarding various courses. Applicants must verify that they meet the eligibility standards set forth by the authorities, as failing to do so would likely result in their exclusion from the examination. Candidates can see the MGM CET 2022 Eligibility Requirements for all courses below:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses 2022
Eligibility Criteria for MGM CET UG Courses
BPT Course (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
- As of December 31, 2020, the minimum age requirement is 17 years.
- A candidate must have received a minimum of 50% combined marks in PCB and English Core/English Elective in the qualifying examination (10+2) from any recognised board.
- Applicants who received 50 percent or higher on the National Institute of Open School's 10+2 Science examination are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST applicants are eligible for a 5%-mark reduction in both of the following circumstances.
- As of December 31, 2020, the minimum age shall be 17 years old.
- A candidate must have passed XII in the subjects of PCB and English Core/English Elective separately, with a minimum of 45 percent in the aggregate.
- A candidate who has passed the National Institute of Open School with a minimum score of 45 percent is also eligible to apply.
- For SC/ST applicants, there will be a 5%-mark relaxation.
· Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Should have passed a recognised board's Higher Secondary, Senior Secondary, Intermediate, or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or comparable examination.
- R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council for general nursing and midwifery.
- In the case of GNMs from other countries, the Indian Nursing Council will certify that their international nursing qualifications are equivalent.
- Medically fit is required.
Eligibility Criteria For PG Courses 2022
Eligibility Criteria for MGM CET 2022 PG Courses
Master of Physiotherapy
- A candidate must have passed BPT and completed an internship by June 30, 2022.
- The candidate must be in good health.
- Any State Nursing Registration Council accepts applications from Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives of similar standing.
- Should have a B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree with a minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks from an Indian Nursing Council-approved institution.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of work experience after completing their Basic B.Sc Nursing or a minimum of one year of work experience before or after completing their Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised nursing educational institution, a hospital with a minimum of 100 beds, a community health setup, or a recognised nursing educational institution.
- The applicant must be in good health.
Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care
- B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council-accredited institution with a minimum of 55 percent.
- Before enrolling, you must have completed a registered B.Sc. Nursing programme and have a minimum of one year of clinical experience, preferably in a critical care setting.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Programs 2022
MGMIHS provides Ph.D. programmes in Medical and Allied Health Sciences. A applicant must have received at least 55 percent or a B+ grade in a Master's degree programme from a recognised Institute / University. For those who belong to SC/ST/OBC, a 5% reduction in marks from 55 percent to 50 percent, or an equivalent grade reduction, may be granted.
Candidates who are in their last year of a master's degree programme are also eligible to apply for the Common Entrance Test 2022.