MGM CET 2022 is also known as Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Admission Test. The MGM CET UG Application Form for 2022 will be released in the month of May 2022. The Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Admission Test (MGM CET) 2022 is the most popular entrance examination in Navi Mumbai, and it is also known as the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test. Through the MGM CET exam, the admissions are offered in Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Management, Dental, Physiotherapy, Science, Journalism, and Fine Arts program. Candidates can find all data of MGM CET in this post, which contains the MGM CET 2022 Application Form, Application Dates, and the procedure for filling out the Application Form, among other things.
MGM CET 2022 Exam Dates
The official website, mgmuhs.com, will soon provide online application forms for the UGCET and PGCET exams. The deadline for submitting the online application form for UG courses is tentatively set for the third week of September 2022, while the deadline for PG programs is set for the third week of August 2022. Candidates must first finish the registration process to complete the MGM CET 2022 application process. After completing the registration process, candidates can proceed to fill out the remainder of the application form. To get a complete idea about the exam dates, read the below-mentioned information properly.
For UG Programs
Exam Dates for MGM CET (UG) 2022
Application start date
Application last date for UG
19 September 2022
29 September-01 October 2022
03 October 2022
For PG / PhD Programs
Exam Dates for MGM CET (PG/PhD) 2022
Application start date
Application last date
20 August 2022
24 & 25 August 2022
Exam date MPT & M.Sc Nursing and PhD
05 September 2022
13 September 2022
Marks Verification last date
20 September 2022
22 September 2022
NOTE: The above mentioned dates are tentative and will be updated once the official notification is released.
Application for MGM CET 2022
The MGM CET 2022 UG Application Form has been released for individuals seeking admission to MGM University, which is a NAAC certified Medical University and deemed university. Based on their eligibility conditions, candidates can fill out the MGM CET 2022 application form. Candidates must complete the application form with accurate and comprehensive information. Candidates must confirm their information before submitting it.
To complete out the online application form for BPT and MPT programmes, applicants must follow the instructions listed below —
- Visit the university's official website and look for the "admissions" link in the left-hand column.
- Now select "Admission announcement for 2022-2023" from the drop-down menu.
- You'll be taken to a new tab, where you'll need to click the relevant link.
- Click "Application for Undergraduate Program" for BPT.
- Click "Application for Postgraduate Program" for MPT.
- You will be sent to a new tab. Select "application form" from the drop-down menu.
- After reading the instructions, click "next."
- Fill in the blanks in the form.
- "Submit" the form after you've uploaded the scanned photographs.
- Now, using your Username or Application Number and Password, log in and pay the application fee.
Application fee for MGM CET 2022
MGM CET 2022 Application Fee
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- The application fee is only payable online (by credit card, debit card, or net banking).
- The University will not accept payment by check, cash, DD, or any other method.
MGM CET 2022 Admit Card
The MGM CET 2022 admit card will be made available online by the university. Candidates who have submitted their application form successfully can obtain their MGM CET 2022 admit card by visiting the university's official website. Important information on the MGM CET 2022 admit card included the candidate's name, photograph, signature, roll number, date of birth, exam date, and reporting time. Candidates are recommended to verify their MGM CET 2022 admission card thoroughly to ensure that there are no errors. Candidates should inform the admissions committee as soon as possible if there is a discrepancy. It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their MGM CET 2022 admit card with them when attending the exam. Candidates who fail to present their MGM CET 2022 admit card to the entrance exam will be disqualified.
MGM CET Admit Card 2022: How to Get It
- Go to the university's official webpage.
- Select 'MGM CET 2022 Admit Card' from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your login information.
- Now, go to the 'Download' link and print off several copies of the admit card for future reference.
Highlights from MGM CET 2022
- Applicants for BPT and MPT courses will only be allowed to fill out an application form online.
- Because no correction window will be available once the form is properly submitted, applicants must carefully fill all the details requested in the form.
- To submit the form, applicants must pay the appropriate application cost.
- The authorities will reject applications that are incomplete or do not include the required fee.
- To take the exam, applicants must ensure that they are eligible.
- Candidates must fill out the application form completely and accurately, as per the official records.
- For future communications, applicants must have a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- Applicants for the BPT programme must apply through MGM UGCET 2022.
- Applicants for the MPT course must complete the MGM PGCET 2022 application form.