BVP CET 2023 Application Form will be released by the Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. Before doing so, candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria. To apply online candidates have to first register themselves by providing their personal details, mobile number and email id. On registering, candidates can access the application form by logging in with a user id and password. Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance examination organised to provide admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses into the university and its affiliated colleges. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about BVP CET 2023 Application Form.
Application Link: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the application form for various UG and PG courses, find the official website here.
BVP CET 2023 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the below-mentioned table to know the BVP CET application form dates for various UG and PG courses:
For Undergraduate Courses:
BVP CET Exam Dates for UG Courses
BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA)
B. Pharm & Pharm D.
B. Sc. Nursing
B. Pharm II( Direct II Yr)
B Optom Lateral Entry
B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )
LLB ( 3 Years)
BA LLB ( 5 Years )
B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)
to be announced
For Postgraduate Courses:
BVP CET Exam Dates for PG Courses
M. Sc. Environment &
M. Sc. Geoinformatics
M. Sc. Nursing
M. Pharm /
Pharm D (PB)
M. Sc. Biotechnology
M.Sc.Speech | M.Sc.Audiology
BVP CET 2023 Application Form
BVP CET 2023 application forms is available by the university for different courses. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates can apply online modes on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- No opportunity will be given for correction in the Application Form, hence fill the form correctly.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Applicants must give their valid contact numbers to get all the relevant information regarding the entrance exam.
- The enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must keep their login credentials safe and confidential.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
Details to be filled in BVP CET 2023 Application Form
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Exam centres
BVP CET 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The BVP CET 2023 Application Fee can be paid through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of Tech Process Payment Gateway.
BVP CET 2023 Registration Fee
PG- MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) UG-B.Tech., B.Tech-II(Second Year)
PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo-Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HA
PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical - Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture)
UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year)
UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.)
PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology
The examination fee will be different for every course. So, the candidates can check the application fee for their respective courses on the Bharati Vidyapeeth University official website. The application fee paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply for BVP CET 2023 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step process for filling the Online Application Form:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of the institute. Click here>BVP CET Registration
- Select new applicants (if applying for the first time) and register with candidate’s name, date of birth, e-mail ID and mobile number.
- A confirmation e-mail and message will be sent on the given mail ID and mobile number along with the login details i.e username and password.
Step 2 - Filling the Application Form
- The candidate is required to login with credentials sent via e-mail.
- Click on the checkboxes regarding parent and student declarations and select “I agree and continue”.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form.
Candidates need to fill in the following academic details in the application form:
Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma
Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)
Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)
College Address, City, State
Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)
Year of Passing Class X
(Total marks/grade/grade point obtained) /( Total marks/ grade point out of )
Step 3 - Upload a digital copy of the candidate’s photograph and signature according to the following guidelines:
Image Specification for BVP CET Application Form
Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
20 Kb to 50 Kb
JPG, JPEG, PNG
Signature of the candidate
10 Kb to 30 Kb
JPG, JPEG, PNG
Step 4 - After filling the application form, the candidates should click on the "save and continue" button which will save all the details filled in by them and provide a preview of the application before submission.
- Here, the candidates will have another opportunity to check their complete application details and can modify if needed.
- After the final submission, no changes will be allowed in the application.
Step 5 - After that Payment window will open here, candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the registration process.
BVP CET 2023 Application Form Correction
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will not provide the facility of correction in the BVP CET 2023 application form. Therefore, candidates must fill in the details in the application form very carefully. Applicants must recheck all the details in the application form before the final submission.
BVP CET 2023 Admit Card
BVP CET admit card 2023 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the examination centre. Without admit cards applicants will not be allowed in the BVP CET exam hall. The candidate advised that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the exam hall.