AUMEEE 2023 Books for the candidates has been released. Candidates must consider a few factors when choosing books for the AMUEEE 2023 exam so that they can study from the right choice of books. A few pointers are listed below to assist candidates in choosing the ideal book for AMUEEE 2023:
- Before choosing a book, applicants should make sure that it covers all of the themes and sections covered in the AMUEEE 2023 syllabus.
- Candidates should remember to check for the current edition of the book while selecting books for AMUEEE 2023 in order to stay up to date with the contents and details of the examination.
- Candidates should also shortlist books authored by prominent writers.
- It is also critical for exam students to select a book that is easy to grasp and written in a language that is understandable.
- Candidates should choose a book that contains a sufficient number of sample papers and AMUEEE previous year question papers with solutions so that they can practise answering problems.
- Before choosing a book for AMUEEE, it's a good idea to compare the index and contents of two or more books to double-check the book's and study material's information.
AMUEEE 2023 Books
The table below lists some of the best and recommended books that AMUEEE aspirants should study in order to prepare well for the entrance exam:
- 15 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam by Arinant Experts
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Practice Problems in Physics for Engineering and Medical
- Entrance Examination by S. Mishra
- A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L.A. Sena
- Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
- An Objective Approach to Organic Chemistry by R.K. Gupta
- Objective Physics: For Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam by Mahesh Jain
- Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
- General Chemistry by Ebbing
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by SS Krotov
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Text Book of Physics XI and XII NCERT
- Objective Question Bank Chapter-Wise and Topic-Wise
- Chemistry for Medical Entrance by Preeti Gupta
- Quantitative Aptitude by run Sharma
- AMU Engineering Entrance Topic Wise Solved Papers by Dipak Agarwal
Important topics from Previous Year's Question Paper:
Thermodynamics, Wave Optics, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Induction & AC, and Electrostatics are some important topics for Physics based on previous years' papers.
For Chemistry: inorganic component, organic chemistry reactions, physical formulae, and P-block elements
Conic sections, Calculus, Matrices & Determinants, Vectors, Permutations and Combinations, Differential Equations, Sequence and Series, and the Binomial Theorem are all topics covered in mathematics.
Candidates must carefully study all topics, but they must pay special attention to the crucial ones. Make an exam preparation strategy that works for you. And stick to it until you've finished the full curriculum.
AUMEE 2023 How to Prepare?
Students should concentrate on AMUEEE 2023 preparation tactics that would help them achieve excellent grades. We've put up a list of helpful hints for preparing for AMUEEE 2023.
- Before you begin studying for the exam, make sure you understand the full curriculum.
- Collect some of the top study tools that are in line with your programme.
- Make a schedule to keep track of your time. This will allow you to complete your syllabus on schedule while also giving you time for revision and practise.
- Take the time to develop your drawing and sketching skills if you're applying for a B.Arch.
- Solve sample papers from previous years to learn about your strengths and weaknesses and to assess your performance.
- It is recommended that you begin studying for any test as soon as possible.
AMUEEE 2023 Highlights
Applicants can check the AMUEEE basic details below in the given table:
AMUEEE 2023 Basic Details
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination (AMUEEE 2023)
Aligarh Muslim University
Undergraduate Courses in Engineering and Architecture
AMUEEE Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate Engineering and Architecture Courses in AMU