AMUEEE 2023 Registration Process will start in January 2023. It will be conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. AMUEEE is a state-level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission into B.E, B.Tech and B. Arch. The Candidates interested in pursuing these courses from AMU need to register and fill the application form. The last date for registration was 07 march 2023 with the late fee. Candidates can do the correction from 14 -16 March 2023. Candidates are advised to read the complete article for details related to the AMUEEE 2023 Registration Process.
AMUEEE 2023 Registration Process
The AMUEEE 2023 Registration Process is given below.
- The registration date will be in January 2023(tentative).
- Candidate can register themselves form the official website.
- The last date of registration was 25 February 2023 without late fee and 07 March 2023 with the late fee.
- The target institutions will be colleges coming under the AMU.
Steps to Fill the AMUEEE Registration Form
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register themselves for AMUEEE 2023.
- Candidates need to visit the AMUEEE official website.
- Click on the link "AMUEEE Registration link"
- A new window will appear where the candidate has to enter the basic details.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- After submission of the form, the candidate will get registered.
- The candidate will receive the registration id and password on the email id or password.
AMU B.Tech Registration 2023 Fees
The application fee details are given in the table below:
|B.E. (Evening)||Rs. 400/-|
How to Register for Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam & Pay the Registration Fees?
The procedure to register for Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam is given below.
- Candidates have to make a Demand Draft (DD) in support of the Finance Office, AMU, which will be payable at the AMU. They can also pay the fee to the finance office of AMU.
- Next, candidates have to fill all the details in the application form including Address (permanent and for communication), Exam Center, Category, Religion, and Annual income of parents, Academic details of Class 10th and Class 12th.
- Then, the candidates need to pay the fees through any mode suitable to them.
- After checking all the details carefully, candidates may proceed to “Submit”.
- Candidates will receive a unique application number which will help them receive any communication from the university.
- An application form is considered an important document during the examination process. Hence, it is better to take out a print copy of the application form.
AMUEEE 2023 Seat Reservation
The details regarding the seat allotment of all branches are given below:
- The seats reserved for Chemical engineering (KEBT) are 30, for Electrical (EEBT) and Civil (CEBT) Engineering are 60.
- In a Computer (COBT) and Electronic (LEBT) Engineering, there are 50 seats.
- On the other hand, Mechanical Engineering (MEBT) has 90 seats and lastly, Petrochemical engineering (PKBT) has 25 seats.
- Further, altogether 365 reserved seats will be available for the aspirants who will be eligible for the AMUEEE 2023.
AMUEEE 2023 Exam Date
Key dates of Aligarh Muslim University is mentioned hereby.
AMUEEE Exam Dates 2023(tentative)
|Courses||Last date to submit the Application||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||25 February 2023||31 May 2023|
|B.Arch||25 February 2023||17 May 2023|
|B.Sc/ B.Com (Hons)/B.A. (Hons.)||Second week of March 2023||12 April 2023|
|MBA/MBA (IB)/ P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||Third week of March 2023||07 June 2023|
|BA LLB||Third week of March 2023||13 April 2023|
|Diploma in Engineering/Senior Secondary School Certificate (Science Stream)/Senior Secondary School Certificate (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||Second week of March 2023||19 April 2023|
|B.Ed||Second week of March 2023||07 June 2023|
AMUEEE 2023 Guidelines
- This article contains all the important information regarding the Registration process of the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2023.
- Candidates are to follow all the steps in an ordered fashion for successful registration.
- Moreover, until and unless payment is successfully done, the application process will not be complete.