Amity University conducts Amity JEE 2022 exam in various amity centres every year for providing admission to students in various B.Tech programs. Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech at Amity should qualify class 12th with a minimum score of 60% of aggregate and meet the other eligibility criteria as well. After the exams, the students who qualify will get a call at the main campus for personal interviews and group discussions. The candidates who qualify will get their choice based on their score and availability of the subject. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information in Amity JEE counselling.
The counselling dates are yet to be released by the university, although the university released all other relevant dates related to Amity JEE 2022.
Application Link: Amity University has released the application form for the entrance exam, find the official website here.
Amity JEE 2022 Counselling Procedure
The vital information regarding Amity JEE 2022 Counselling procedure is given below.
- After Amity JEE 2022 Exam is conducted in all the respected cities, Amity University will release a merit list based on the performance of candidates based on the tests.
- All the candidates who qualify will get information about the same through emails and calls. All the details regarding further admission procedure, venue, will be available on the website. Alongside, the candidate is advised to check his/her account regularly.
- In some cases, candidates will not get permission to choose from a given set of dates of counselling. In such a case he can choose a date when he wants to visit the assigned campus for further admission procedure.
- Candidates should bring all the related documents, mark sheet of the qualifying examinations, passport size photographs with him/her.
- Candidates need to have their admit card with them at all times. Failing to show any required document during counselling might result in rejection of the candidate.
- Finally, candidates will have various personal interviews at the campus, and based on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance test and personal interview, he/she will be admitted into the college.
- Candidates scoring 85% and above aggregate marks in 12th (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2018 and 2019) are exempted from the selection process. Candidate’s selection will be only based on the Amity Application Form.
Documents Required During Counselling
The list of documents required during counselling is given below.
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Documents required for all Foreign National
- 6-8 Passport sized photographs
- Original Character Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Original Admit Card
Candidates must keep all the documents carefully and present them when asked for.
Amity JEE 2022 Participating Institutes
Amity University Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Greater Noida
Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior
Amity University Haryana, Gurgaon
Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Amity University Maharashtra, Mumbai
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida