GCET 2024 Application form will be released on March 2024. Candidates can submit the application form by hand at DTE, Porvorim. Goa Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 13 May 2024 to 14 May 2024 by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted for various professional degree programmes. The admission will be offered based on marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates can read the below-given article to know more about the GCET Application Form 2024.
GCET 2024 Exam Status
GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) for engineering and pharmacy admissions in Goa has been canceled. Instead, Goa BPharm admission for the academic year 2024-25 will be determined based on the best aggregate score in physics and chemistry subjects secured in JEE Main 2024 or NEET 2024.
GCET 2024 Application Form Dates
Given below the important events and dates of GCET 2024:
GCET 2024 Dates Schedule
GCET Exam Events
Prospectus of GCET 2024
Application Form releases
Last date to submit the application form without a late fee
Availability of admit card/hall ticket
GCET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check the details from the below-given points:
- Candidates are advised to read all the guidelines before applying and make sure not to fill in the wrong details.
- The applicant has to download the application form and take a print of it.
- The GCET 2024 application form has to be filled in the candidate’s handwriting.
- The filled-in application form has to be submitted at the specified locations in person.
- Payment must be made in the form of a demand draft in the favour of “The Director of Technical Education”. This must be submitted along with three identical photographs of the candidate and the printout of your duly filled application form A GCET-2024 in person at the notified Application Reception Centre at the location you have opted.
- The candidate is advised to take out the print of the registration form for further process.
Documents to be submitted with Goa CET 2024 Application Form
The following things have to be submitted along with GCET 2024 Application Form:
- 2 additional identical passport-size photographs
- Self-attested photocopy of SSCE Passing Certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of Std XIIth passing certificate or HSSC Examination Hall Ticket
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Certificate in support of residence
- Documents for relaxation in the period of residence
- Certificate for reserved category claimed
- Income Certificate (for fee concession)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Acknowledgement card(will be provided at Application Receiving Centre) to be affixed with a photograph
- Candidate Copy of GCET Admit Card
- School/college leaving certificate
How to Apply for GCET 2024?
Candidates can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the GCET 2024 Application Form.
Step 1: Registration
The candidate has to download and take a printout to fill out the application form from the official website mentioned above prospectus.
Step 2: Filling Application Form
Candidate has to fill the application form in their writing. No online application will be accepted Candidates are required to fill in the following details as part of the application form completion:-
- Roll Number- to be filled by the office
- Name- In CAPITAL LETTERS as it appears in the SSCE certificate
- Date of Birth- as in SSCE certificate
- Place of Birth
- Gender- Male/Female
- Address- House No./Street Name/Area/Village/Town/City/ Pincode/ State
- Phone Number- must be given with area code in brackets
- Subject Code: Encircle codes of subjects you intend to attempt.
- Centre Code: Choose your centre by writing the centre code and name.
Step 3: Affix of Photograph
After filling all the necessary details candidates must also affix a recent passport size photograph on the given slot and three more passport size photographs.
Step 4: Fee Payment
Now fill the Demand Draft details. After completing the registration form, submit it at the designated centre along with DD, 2 identical photographs and required self-attested documents as prescribed by the authority. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of the application form along with them for future references. The application fee for GCET is Rs. 2000/-.
Mode of Payment
The registration fee must be submitted through offline mode i.e. Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education”, payable at Panaji at any scheduled bank for Outside Goa candidates. The application fee can be remitted in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa. The late fee of Rs. 1500/- will also be applicable.
GCET 2024 Exam centre
Given below the list of exam centres for GCET 2024
GCET 2024 Test Centres
Goa CET 2024 Admit Card
GCET 2024 admit card will be issued after the successful submission of the application form. Admit Card will be sent to the candidate via post to the address mentioned in the Application Form filled. The candidates must carry their hall ticket to the exam hall else, entry will not be given.