CIEAT 2020 has been postponed. Candidates can apply for CIEAT 2020 till the last date is announced. Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test 2020 will be organized by the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. It is conducted once a year at the university level. On qualifying this exam the aspirants will get admission into various Engineering programs at the University. Admission will also be given based on the JEE Main score. The entrance exam will be organized in Online mode. The candidates seeking to take the admission in the University can go through the complete article below to know about the CIEAT exam 2020 like Application Process, Admit Card, etc.
- CIEAT 2020 was going to be held on 11 July 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- The last date to apply for CIEAT 2020 will be announced soon mean while Candidates can continue to submit their forms.
CIEAT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to CIEAT from the given table below:
CIEAT 2020 Important Dates
|CIEAT 2020||Important Dates|
|CIEAT 2020 application form||06 December 2019|
|Last date of Online Application||Postponed|
|CIEAT 2020 Exam Date|
CIEAT 2020 Application Form
Before applying for the exam the applicants are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the exam. CIEAT 2020 Application Form can details can be read below in the given points:
- The Registration process is ongoing for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test.
- The last date for the submission of the form will be announced.
- Applicants will need to apply online and fill in the required details.
- Upload the mandatory documents and scanned copies of photographs.
- Make the fee payments via online or offline mode.
- Candidates submitting the form online must get the printout of the Examination form.
CIEAT 2020 Application Fee
Check the CIEAT 2020 Registration fee details below:
Modes of Payment
- Online - Via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or online payment gateways.
- Offline - Via Demand Draft of any Bank
CIEAT 2020 Registration Fee
|For All Category Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
CIEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants will have to full fill below CIEAT 2020 Eligibility to appear in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test. Candidates having a valid score in JEE Main are exempted from CIEAT. Check the details below:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit - Applicant's date of birth should fall on or after 01 July 1998.
B.Tech Lateral Entry
Check the Bachelor in Technology lateral entry eligibility criteria below:
- Diploma (3 years) in Engineering/Technology awarded by state Board of Technical Education or Equivalent, with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- B.Sc.Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks. Mathematics should be one of the subjects of study.
- Candidate's date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998 for B.Tech lateral entry.
CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
The CIEAT 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the Institute after the successful submission of the Application Form. The Hall Ticket details are mentioned below in the given points:
- Applying candidates can download their Call Letter by entering their login credentials - Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Must carry the Hall Ticket to the examination centre for verification purposes.
CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern is given below which is important to know for better preparation.
CIEAT 2020 Paper Pattern
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Questions Number||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for Correct Response|
Section Division of Questions for CIEAT 2020
CIEAT 2020 Section Wise Questions & Marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
If any change is there in the exam pattern will be updated hence, keep visiting the page to know the same.
CIEAT 2020 Syllabus
The CIEAT Syllabus is based on the subjects of the 12th. Below the syllabus can be checked:
- Nuclear Physics
- Communication System
- Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Current Electricity
- P-Block Elements
- D-Block Elements
- F-Block Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- Analytical Geometry
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus & its Applications
- Differential Calculus – Applications I
- Differential Calculus – Applications II
- Differential Equations
- Discrete mathematics
- Applied Biology
- Cell Biology
- Plant Anatomy
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
CIEAT 2020 Results
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology will declare the CIEAT 2020 Result
on their official website after the exam will get over. Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech Programme for all branches based on merit in the qualifying examination and marks scored in the CIEAT. The Scorecard will have an analysis of the performance of the applicants in the entrance exam.
CIEAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be called for CIEAT 2020 counselling based on their merit in the CIEAT and in the qualifying examination or JEE main score. The verification and documentation will be done for the CIEAT exam after the exam will get over. Applicants will have to carry the original certificates to the institute for verification purposes.
Documents required for CIEAT counselling
- 10th and 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Copy of CIEAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Community certificate
- Valid JEE Main scorecard (if applying through JEE Main)
- Transfer certificate issued by last attended school.
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology B.Tech Admission 2020: Seats Offered
After counselling is completed of selected candidates, the procedure of seat allotment is done. Here is the number of seats offered in various B.Tech courses by the crescent institute based on the previous year.
|Courses||Number of Seats|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||30|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
CIEAT 2020 Test Centers
While filling the form the candidates have to select the exam centre as per their preference. CIEAT will be conducted in the following cities:
- New Delhi
CIEAT 2020 Highlights
Get the short summary of the CIEAT 2020 below in the given table:
|Exam Name||Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once |
|Courses Offered||B.Tech Courses|
|CIEAT Official Website||https://crescent.education/|
About B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology was established in 1984 formerly it was known as the B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent University. The university aims at providing education in various programs for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The faculty, departments and the guidance provided by the teachers is well organized for students. The information about eligibility, application form, result, admit card for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test for engineering course is provided here and for further information students can visit the official site crescent.education.