BSAUEEE 2020 is also known as B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Test 2020. This exam is conducted by BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology University. BSAUEEE is an entrance exam organized once in a year at the university level and is a gateway for the candidates to get admission into the B.tech and B.Arch courses. This exam is also known as CIEAT entrance exam. BS Abdur Rahman University BSAUEEE 2020 will be conducted online in the last week of April in many centres across India. After the candidates are selected they can get admission in the Chennai campus of BS Abdur Rahman University. The candidates need to read the full article given below to get complete details about BS Abdur Rahman Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, Preparation Tips.
BSAUEEE 2020 Application Form
Before filling the form the applicants must check the eligibility of the exam.The details about BSAUEEE application form 2020 are provided below:
- The candidates can go to the official website of the university and get the application form for BSAUEEE 2020.
- Application Form will be available from First week of January 2020 and will end by Last week of April 2020. BSAUEEE application form 2020 can be filled online.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions given before they start filling the online application form BSAUEEE 2020.
- Application process includes the following steps: Registration, Filling the application form, saving and submitting the form and paying the application fee.
BSAUEEE 2020 Application Fee:
After filling all the details in the registration form, Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the university norms. For application form they may refer to the following points:
- Applicants need to pay a sum of Rs.750/- as Registration Fee.
- Mode of payment: The applicants can choose from the following payment mode as per their convenience.
- Online: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- Offline: By Demand Draft in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’, payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions)
BSAUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
BSAUEEE 2020 eligibility criterion details are provided hereby:
- Eligibility for B.Tech Programmes:
- The candidates should have cleared class 12th exam having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The minimum aggregate required in these subjects is 50%.
- The candidates having Biotechnology should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology or their JEE Main score should be valid.
- The candidates having a valid JEE Main score would also be eligible for the exam.
- The candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 exam in March /April 2020 would also be eligible for BSAUEEE 2020 exam.
- Age Limit:
- The candidates should be born on or after 1st July 1997 to be eligible for this exam.
- Eligibility for B.Arch Programmes:
- The criteria for admission into B.Arch programme will be based on the merit of the candidate in the following two exams: percentage obtained in 12th standard and the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) score.
- The candidates need to have a minimum score of 40% in NATA.
BSAUEEE 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can find all the details regarding BS Abdur Rahman BSAUEEE admit card 2020 given hereby:
- The admit cards will be issued after the completion of the slot booking process. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University.
- Admit Card will be available by the second week of April 2020.
- The hall ticket will have the following details: venue, date, time of examination.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without their admit card.
BSAUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to this section to get complete knowledge about the BS Abdur Rahman BSAUEEE exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam would be conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: The total duration of the exam would be 2 hours (without any break).
- Question Type: The question paper will comprise of M.C.Q’s based on Class 12th
- Total Marks: The exam would be of total 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong response.
- Total number of questions: The question paper will have 100 questions in total.
BSAUEEE 2020 Question and Marks Distribution
No. of Questions
No. of Marks
Mathematics / Biology
BSAUEEE 2020 Syllabus
The candidates can refer to this section to get details about BSAUEEE syllabus 2020:
The syllabus of BSAUEEE 2020 consists of topics from following subjects: Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency and the syllabus would be based on NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
- Complex numbers,
- The fundamental theorem of algebra,
- Theory of Quadratic Equations
- Geometric and harmonic progressions,
- Logarithms and their properties,
- Exponential series,
- Permutations and combinations,
- Binomial theorem,
- Pascal’s triangle
- Units & Measurement,
- Newton’s Laws of Motion,
- Impulse and Momentum,
- Work and Energy,
- Rotational Motion,
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- States of Matter,
- Atomic Structure,
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Surface Chemistry,
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life
- Structure and Function,
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Structure and Function – Plants,
- Structure and Function – Animals,
- Growth and Movement in Plants
BSAUEEE 2020 Result
University will declare its BSAUEEE 2020 Results in May 2020. For which the details are given below:
- BSAUEEE Result 2020 will be released on the official website of BS Abdur Rahman University.
- Candidates will have to log in to their accounts to check the results.
- They will be able to check their result online only.
- BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology University will also release a merit list of the qualified candidates on their website.
- Successful candidates will be eligible to take part in the BSAUEEE 2020 counselling.
- They will also come to know about their qualifying status after the result declaration.
BSAUEEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, Qualified candidates have to appear in the BSAUEEE 2020 Counselling. Candidate must keep in mind that Class 12 marks will also play an important role in the selection of a candidate for various programs.
- Finally, shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in BSAUEEE counselling 2020 after the declaration of the result and release of merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted the seats based on their names in the merit list.
- Students will finally get admission only after their original documents have been verified.
- Candidates must have all the required documents with them on the counselling day.
- The candidates must compulsorily be present on the counselling day.
- Finally, they must report to the colleges they have been allotted after the seat allocation process.
- Candidates have to carry following documents need to be carried while counselling process under BSAUEEE 2020: -
- Result card of BSAUEEE 2020
- Admit card of BSAUEEE 2020
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12
- Migration/Transfer certificate from the previous board
- Relevant certificates such as residence proof, caste or category certificate, income proof etc.
- Passport sized pictures of the candidate
BSAUEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
The following preparation tips will help the candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- Candidates must prepare their time table distributing time equally to study all the subjects.
- They must analyze the prescribed syllabus for the exam before they start their preparation for the exam.
- Also, students must take out a printout of the exam syllabus, mark all the important topics prepare short notes and revise them before few days of the exam.
- Practice questions from all the sample papers and previous year question papers available so that they are familiar with the exam pattern.
- The candidates should avoid stress while preparing for the exam and must take a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Students must practice some yoga and exercise daily to maintain their fitness and health.
BSAUEEE 2020 Exam Centres
BS Abdur Rahman University will conduct its exam at 22 BSAUEEE 2020 Exam Centres. Complete list of the BSAUEEE Test Centres 2020 are given below:
- New Delhi
Candidate can choose BSAU Engineering entrance exam as per their convenience.
BSAUEEE 2020 Highlights
The table given below shows vital information regarding BSAUEEE 2020:
Name of the exam
BSAUEEE 2020 (BS Abdur Rahman Engineering Entrance Exam 2020)
Exam conducting body
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology University
University Level Entrance exam
Online (Computer Based Test)
Admission in B.Tech courses
Stay connected for BS Abdur Rahman Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology University.
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology University
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and technology is a prestigious Quality Leadership Institution situated at the greenest spot of Chennai near Tambaram. Through the long history of 36 years of excellence, the Institution has offered access to a wide range of academic opportunities to excellent minds. With 56 programmes, grouped under 12 different Schools, 33 Undergraduate programmes, 23 Postgraduate programmes, and PhD (in all the departments), this institution is a rising stalwart in higher education with promising Quality, Security and Placement. We welcome students from all countries and educational programmes are designed to equip the learners with virtual knowledge that helps them to achieve what they want to be and go where they want to go in the ladder of success.
This institution is an intellectual destination that challenges conventional thinking and stimulates passion to redefine learning. The distinctive teaching at this institution makes the students and scholars to compete with themselves and each other. Apart from providing top-notch education, the green campus and well-planned student life are solely dedicated to making students utilize the ambience to the fullest. Through the wide array of educational programmes and unique clubs to foster student development activities, we provide opportunities and experiences that build community, help students grow personally and professionally and create a place that candidates can call home now and throughout student's life.