BEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria are set by the exam conducting authority BIHER (Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research). This is a university-level exam that is held to enrol candidates for securing admissions in B.Tech and B.Arch courses. All the candidates can get the whole information and details regarding BEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria on this page.
BEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for the exam candidate must check the eligibility for the course he/she wants to apply for. Applicants are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The candidates are advised to go through the whole article to get the necessary information about the BEEE 2022 eligibility criteria. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the Bharath University Engineering Exam 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Nationality - The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Education Qualification -
- Applicant must have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to the undergraduate program.
- Candidate must have done their education qualification from India.
- Candidate must have appeared in any one of the following examinations-
- Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized state or central board of higher secondary education (CBSE, New Delhi) or from the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi).
- National Institute of Open School (NIOS)
- Candidate must have passed the Intermediate Or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University
- Age Limit - Applicants who have not completed their 25 years of age on 1st July of the year will be eligible for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Under-Graduation Courses
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized university or board with minimum 50% aggerate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Applicant must have cleared their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)-
- Candidate must have cleared diploma recognized by a central/state board or government with a minimum of 50% aggregate in B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level.
- If the applicant has less than 50% aggregate in 10+2 then he/she will not be admitted in any of the B.Arch course.
- A candidate must have passed in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture.
- How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
For B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture)-
- Candidate must have cleared senior secondary or its equivalent examination with atleast 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsary subjects.
For Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bioprocessing and Genetic Engineering-
- Applicant must have cleared 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum of 50% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsary subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduation Courses
For M.Arch -
- Candidate must have done Bachelor of Architecture degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
For M.Arch. (Landscape Architecture)-
- Applicant must have done Bachelor of Architecture degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidate must have cleared any BE/ B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch.
- Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
- Candidate must have done any under graduation with first-class or 60% marks or equivalent.
- Any Under Graduate with Business Mathematics or Statistics is eligible for first-year MCA.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology /Electronics is eligible for Lateral Entry Program.
Important Instructions for BEEE 2022
Candidates of qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis but at the time of admisssion such a candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/Marksheet from the respective examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligiblity criteria. Failing to do so, the admission shall stand cancelled.