BEEE 2023 or Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of May( tentatively) by BIHER (Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research). BIHER will release the BEEE 2023 application form at the official website- bharathuniv.ac.in. It is a university-level engineering entrance examination conducted annually to offer admissions in B.Tech and B.Arch degrees. All the necessary information has been provided by the university for the candidates who are wishing to appear for BIHER BEEE 2023. Candidates are advised to go through the below article for further information on Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam 2023.
- Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination will be released soon.
- Bharath University Admission 2023 UG, PG Application Form is released online. Candidates can scroll down the article to apply online-- Click Here
BEEE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important information of BEEE 2023 from the below table:
BIHER BEEE 2023 Application Form Status
BEEE 2023 Important Dates
All the candidates can check the dates of BEEE 2023 from the below table.
BEEE 2023 Schedule
|Application start date||March 2023|
|Application end date||April 2023|
|Hall ticket release date||April 2023|
|Exam date||29 May 2023 (offline) 2 June 2023(online)|
|Result date||June 2023|
BEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the BEEE 2023 of BU engineering entrance examthrough below given points:
- The Application form/Examination Form for BEEE 2023 is available on the official website.
- Applicants who wish to appear for BEEE 2023 can fill the application form which will be available in both online and offline modes and the candidates can apply by whatever mode that is more convenient to them.
- Applicants need to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong and incomplete information will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button for successful submission of the form.
Online Application Form –
- Check on the Official website of Bharath University and click on the given Registration Link.
- Candidates can register themselves through a valid Email ID or Mobile Number
- Applicants are asked to fill in all the particular details asked in the Application Form.
- Aspirants will have to fill in the details of the course along with the three most preferred branches.
- The centers will be allotted according to availability.
- Upload all the required details in JPG Form and ensure that the uploaded photograph is not blurred.
- Click on the Submit Button once the form is filled and take a printout of the Application form.
Offline Application Form –
- If the candidate wants to fill the Application form through Offline mode, he/she can purchase the application form from the institute campus or corporate office.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website and then fill it.
- After filling out the Application form, candidates will have to send the application form along with DD for Rs.1000 drawn in favor of "Bharath University" payable at Chennai.
BEEE 2023 Application Fee
The application procedure will only be considered complete after the payment of Application fees. The fee for BEEE 2020 is Rs.1000/- for all categories.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee by using the following modes:
- Online Mode – The candidates can submit the application fee via online mode using a credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Offline Mode - The application fee can also be submitted through Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Payable at Chennai.
BEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the BEEE 2023 eligibility criteria for Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam through the below-given details-
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian national residing in India.
- Age Limit: Candidates who have not completed their 25 years of age as of 1st July of the year will be eligible for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed their qualifying examinations in India. Aspirants should have either completed or appeared for any one of the following examinations:
- Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board or Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or from the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) OR
- National Institute of Open School OR
- Candidate must have passed the Intermediate Or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University
PROGRAMME BASED ELIGIBILITY-
Under Graduate Programmes:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum score of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central / State Government with 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission in the B.Arch program.
B. Tech Lateral Entry:
- Candidate must have cleared Diploma Recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate / B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
BSc (Agriculture / Horticulture):
- Candidate must have cleared in 10+2 or it's an equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For Industrial Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Bioprocessing, and Genetic Engineering: Minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, And Biology is required.
Post Graduate Programmes–
- M. Tech: Any BE /B. Tech or its equivalent examination approved by UGC / AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
- M. Arch: B. Arch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible.
- MBA: Any Under Graduate with first-class or 60% marks or equivalents.
- MCA: Any Under Graduate with Business Mathematics or Statistics is eligible for first-year MCA
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology /Electronics is eligible for the Lateral Entry Program.
BEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to appear in Bharath University Engineering Entrance Test
can check the BEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
through the below-given details-
Paper Pattern for BEEE 2023
Duration of Exam
Multiple Choice Questions
Note: Each right answer will carry 1 mark.
Subject wise Distribution of Questions and Marks
No. of Questions
Biology (Only for Biology candidates)
In case of changes in exam patterns, the information will be updated as per the latest updates on the official website.
BEEE 2023 Syllabus
Candidate can check the BEEE syllabus for each subject through the below details-
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electronics and Communication etc.
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons etc.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Applied Biology
- Environmental Science
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Theories of Evolution etc.
BEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Below are some preparation tips for Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination candidate can go through-
- The candidate must know the exam pattern and the syllabus and they should be able to gather the relevant study material.
- Self-study is the most important part of preparation.
- Try to solve question papers from the previous two to three years and along with that, try to solve sample papers available in the market or on the internet to get more familiarized with the exam pattern
- Focus more on the weak points and give more time in improvising the sections you find difficult.
BEEE 2023 Admit Card
Hall Ticket for BU Engineering Entrance Exam will be available on the official website.
Candidates can check information on BEEE 2023 Admit Card
through the below points-
- The admit card/Admission Ticket will be made available on the official website.
- Applicants can download admit card using their login ID and Password
- Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be allowed to give the exam.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they need to immediately contact the university for the same.
BEEE 2023 Results
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination BEEE 2023 Result will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check the result on the official website and keep copies of the results with themselves for future correspondence.
Steps to check the Result –
- Visit the Official website of Bharath University and click on the link “BEEE 2023 Results”.
- Enter the registered enrollment number and all the details required.
- Proceed and click on the “Submit” button.
- After successfully filling in the details, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Results will show the obtained in the entrance exam along with merit position in the qualifying entrance exam.
- Candidates must download the result for future references.
BEEE 2023 Counselling
- The candidates who qualified for the exam will attend the counselling process.
- A merit list of candidates based on their performance in the exam will be provided on the official website.
- Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for the counselling.
- There is a certificate verification and selection process in this section.
- Candidates must carry their original documents with photocopies for document verification at the time of counselling.
- After verification of documents, colleges will be allotted. Colleges are allotted based on the availability of courses and seats in the colleges.
- After the allotment of seats candidates will be provided with the admission letter and other details.
Documents Required for BEEE 2023 Counselling
Following are the documents candidates have to carry for the counseling process:
- BEEE Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport-sized photographs
BEEE 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates are provided with the opportunity to select the exam center as per their choice from the below-given list:
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination Centers
|Name of the State||Number of exam centers|
|Arunachal Pradesh ||01|
|Daman and Diu||01|
|Jammu and Kashmir||01|
BEEE 2023 Highlights
The below table consists of highlights of the BEEE 2023. Candidates can check the information through the below data
Bharath University Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
Bharath University Entrance Examination
Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
B. Tech and B. Arch
BEEE Official website
Online (CBT) and Offline (Pen and Paper)
To offer admissions in B. Tech and B. Arch degrees.
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination
BEEE 2022 is the Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. The students interested in engineering courses can apply for the exam. Selected students can get admission to its campuses in Chennai, the candidate can opt for an online exam as well as an offline exam.
About Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
(BIHER) is providing multi-stream, multi-cultural, and high-quality education to nearly 10000 students from around the world. It is functioning in a sprawling area of 305 acres of land with 1.3 crore sq. ft buildings located in 6 Campuses both in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry with the state of the art infrastructure facilities. There are well-qualified Teaching Faculty members to teach various UG and PG programs and to guide Ph.D. Research.
About Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
The first self-financing Engineering College in the name of Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) was started in Tamil Nadu in 1984 by Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust, established by the academic visionary Dr.S.Jagathrakshakan. The trust then started Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, in 1989. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital was first recognized as a Deemed to be University by MHRD in July 2002, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 under the new trust Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER).