AEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria will be set by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Univerisity. This entrance exam is for the candidates who desire to get admission into various B.Tech courses offered by the University. The candidates who wish to participate in examination, have to correctly meet certain eligibility details as specified in this article. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the AEEE 2023 examination eligibility criteria carefully before filling the online application form. AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023 consists of various crucial details which include age limit, educational qualification, nationality, qualifying score, etc.
Application Link: Amrita University has released the application form for the AEEE entrance exam, find the official website here.
AEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
AEEE stands for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for admission to its various engineering programs. Candidates who wish to appear for the AEEE 2023 exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have been born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Nationality: Indian nationals as well as foreign nationals can apply for the AEEE 2023 exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Note: Candidates appearing for the 10+2 or equivalent exam can also apply for the AEEE 2023 exam. However, they must submit their passing certificate at the time of admission.
It is mandatory for every AEEE examination appearing aspirants to fulfil the AEEE 2023 eligibility criteria before they begin with their online registrations. Amrita University provides admissions into B.Tech programs based on ranks secured in either Amrita Entrance Exam (AEEE) 2023 or JEE Mains 2023. Eligibility for admission through both JEE Main as well as AEEE score is given below:
Eligibility for Admission through JEE Main 2023
The aspiring candidates who have a valid JEE Main score are exempted from the entrance exam AEEE 2023. The candidates first have to register for admission with their JEE scores and then participate in the University’s B.Tech Joint Seat Allotment.
Eligibility for JEE Main 2023
- Those aspiring candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2023; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other equivalent qualifying examination in 2023 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main)- 2023.
- Candidates must have taken at least 5 subjects in their class 12th standard to be eligible for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) 2023.
- Candidates who have already attempted JEE Main in the past 3 consecutive years are strictly not eligible to apply for IIT JEE Main 2023 examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in AEEE 2023
The followings are the criteria that the candidates have to fulfil for appearing in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Test 2023 mentioned below:
AEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after 1st July 2002.
Those aspiring candidates who have passed their Class 12th examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2023; or those candidates who are going to appear in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2023 are eligible to appear in this particular examination.
The candidate should at least score 60% of aggregate marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). They also need to score a minimum of 55% marks and also individually in these three mentioned subjects.
The applicants who have completed 3 years diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for AEEE 2023 examination.
AEEE 2023 Academic Qualification
- The aspiring candidates ought to have passed category 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board such as CBSE/ ICSE or state board.
- Candidates appearing for the AEEE 2023 examination in March/April 2023, may apply if they secure the minimum marks required for qualifying.
Subject Combination in Qualifying Examination
- The candidates ought to have passed their respective class 12th examination and may have studied a subject combination of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
AEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria for International Admissions
This section is especially for those candidates who have studied under a particular system other than CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. For International Admissions, you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below in this article.
- Candidates ought to have obtained preferably an ‘A’ grade (or equivalent) in the ‘A’ level examination or its equivalent.
- Those candidates who have taken the Advanced Placement Courses are going to be given early preference.
- The candidates ought to have studied Maths, Physics, and Chemistry in their Grade eleven and Grade twelve.
- Furthermore, such candidates also, ought to conjointly obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
Scholarships are available to qualifying students from all branches of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for 85 percent of seats in B.Tech programs. Scholarships worth 3 crores approximately are being offered every year to top-ranking 300+ eligible candidates. Scholarships for the first-year are based on the admission exam rank, i.e., AEEE or JEE Mains. Scholarships are awarded depending on the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in the succeeding years.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multidisciplinary research university with multiple campuses across India. Amrita is ranked A++ by NAAC and is the 5th Best Overall University in India as per the National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF) for 2021, it also one of India's leading research universities. The institution is headquartered in Ettimadai, Tamil Nadu, and has campuses in three Indian states: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham organises a full-fledged campus placement campaign with MNCs and reputed companies' world over every year. In 2021, 88 percent of students were placed with 114 companies with a highest CTC of 56.95 LPA and an average CTC of 7 LPA.