SSU Time Table 2020: SSU will release the time table in online mode. The examination of the university will be conducted in the semester. The examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. The examination time table will be released in online mode at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Candidates can check SSU Time Table on this page. There are few details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on the v time table. Candidates must register for the semester examination before the last date. Candidates can refer to this article to know the steps to check the time table and admit card of exams SSU etc.
SSU Time Table 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the time table of SSU in the following table:
SSU Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Sampurnanand Sanskrit University|
|About Exam||SSU Exam 2020|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and Diploma Courses|
|Time Table Mode||Online|
|Status of Time Table||Not Released|
|Address||Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jagatganj, Chaukaghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001|
SSU Time Table 2020 How to check?
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the examination. The eligible students must submit the exam fees and also ensure that no due is pending. It is important to carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam.
The Time Table of SSU is available online at the official website of the university. Candidates can check SSU Time Table 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of SSU.
- SSU official page will open.
- Then go to the notification section and click on the link of university time table.
- Click on the time table link.
- Click on ‘Time Table for Theory Examinations’.
- Then in a new tab, a page will open related to the time table.
- Check the time table and download the same.
SSU Time Table 2020 Details printed on the time table of SSU
Candidates can find and check the list of printed details on SSU:
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Day & Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Exam Hours
SSU Time Table 2020 Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. The important points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should carry admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Take care of the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- There is a prohibition to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any candidate found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
SSU Time Table 2020 Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The examination pattern of SSU is based on the semester and annual exam pattern. Candidates have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- The candidates should refer best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- They should always take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
SSU Admit Card 2020
The University always releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from the University. To access the admit card, students have to log in using mobile number and password. Admit card is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each day of the examination. Candidates are not allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Candidates should follow these steps to check and download the admit card of SSU exams:
- Visit the official website of SSU i.e. www.ssvv.ac.in/
- Go to examination tab.
- Then click on admit card and download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, formerly Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya and Government Sanskrit College, Varanasi is an Indian university and institution of higher learning located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, specializing in the study of Sanskrit and related fields. It was established in the year 1791 to make the education process easy and affordable for the common public. It offers various UG, PG, Diploma and postgraduate diploma courses in its course curriculum. Candidates can apply for admission in both online and offline mode. is an Indian institution of higher learning located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, specializing in the study of Sanskrit and related fields. It is India’s oldest university which is still functional. Established in 1791 Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. 857, the college began postgraduate teaching. An examination system was adopted in 1880. In 1894, the famous Saraswati Bhavan Granthalaya building was built, where thousands of manuscripts remain preserved today.