XAT 2023 Application form submission last date is 30 November 2022. The admit card will release on 20 December 2022. Exam Notification has been released on 08 August 2022 by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). Candidates can fill the application form from 10 August - 30 November 2022. The candidates are given admission into postgraduate courses in XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes on the basis of their XAT 2023 score, PI and GD etc. Xavier Aptitude Test is an eminent entrance exam organized at the national level. Almost, 1 lakh students appeared in this exam the previous year and approximately 600 business schools accept XAT scores for giving admission to the candidates in their MBA/PGDM programs.
For more than 70 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all Indian levels to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for admission. Go through the complete article below to know more about the XAT 2023.
XAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the XAT 2023 exam status from the below table:
Xavier Aptitude Test 2023 status
XAT 2023 Important Dates
The candidates can get the information about the XAT important dates 2023 in the table given below:
XAT 2023 Schedule
XAT 2023 registration
|10 August 2022|
XAT 2023 registration last date (without late fee)
|30 November 2022|
Admit Card availability start date
20 December 2022
XAT 2023 Exam Date
| 08 January 2023|
Answer key release date
Result declaration date
Candidates can visit this page for the latest update as notified by the officials.
XAT 2023 Application Form
The XAT application form 2023 is available on the official website. The registration process of XAT mainly involves the following given steps:
- The candidates need to first visit the XAT 2023 official website: xat online.in, then click on the “registration” tab and enter their details.
- The candidates must carefully note the XAT ID and password for their future reference.
- The aspirants need to fill every detail in the form very carefully as the authority will not entertain any request for making the changes in details, once the form has been submitted.
- The candidates will need to upload scanned images of their signature and recent photograph according to the specifications given in the prospectus.
- The fee payment is must to complete the registration process.
Candidates can check the XAT application fee details below:
- Without late fee – Rs. 1700
- With late fee – Rs. 2000
Mode of Payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee through any of the following modes.
- Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro),
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card.
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure their eligibility for the exam before they start filling the application form. The XAT eligibility 2023 is given hereby:
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years duration)
- The candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply if they complete the qualifying exam of their final year graduation by June 10, 2023.
- There are no criteria for minimum aggregate marks as specified.
- The NRI and Foreign candidates can also apply for the exam through their GMAT Scorecard (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
- There are no age criteria specified by the authority.
- Also, there is no restriction on the number of attempts to qualify for the exam.
XAT 2023 Admit Card
XAT 2023 Admit Card
will be available in December 2022 and must be downloaded by all the applicants and the undermentioned guidelines must be followed:
- The XAT Admit Cards 2023 will be available on the official website.
- The admit card will not be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates will have to download the admit card themselves.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside the examination Hall will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with the facilities of the Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of the examination is over.
XAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates must know all the details about the XAT Exam Pattern 2023 so that they can accordingly plan their strategy to prepare for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT). The information about the exam pattern of the XAT entrance test is given below:
- Exam Mode: Online
- Question Type: Multiple Choice questions
- Exam Timing: 205 minutes
- Marking scheme: One mark for every correct answer and deduction of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer
- The total number of sections and time for each section:
XAT 2023 Exam Scheme
Total Number of Questions from each section
Time allotted for each section
English Language and Logical Reasoning
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest update as notified by the conducting body.
XAT 2023 Syllabus
The candidates must know the exam pattern so that they can accordingly make their time- table and start their preparation for the XAT exam. Also, the students must prepare for the exam according to the XAT Syllabus so that they can get good marks and qualify for the XAT. The XAT syllabus 2022 is mentioned below:
- Verbal and Logical Ability- Jumbled paragraph, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Critical Reasoning, Sentence correction, Completion of sentences, Fill in the blanks with a suitable answer
- Decision Making- Conditions and Grouping Test, Data Arrangement Test, Complex, Decision Making in a situation, Case lets.
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation- Geometry, Probability, Algebraic Function, Mensuration-2D and 3D, Speed and Distance, Statistics, Table, Trigonometry, Graphs, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, Direction sense and Time, Clocks, Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge- Politics, Nation and states, History, Literature, Sports, Awards and Recognitions, Business, Economics, International Relations, Society, Merger, and Acquisition.
- Essays- The topic of the essay will be the social and economic events happening around.
XAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips for the candidates preparing for the XAT exam:
- The candidates must study systematically and try to stick to the timetable they have prepared. The candidates must study from reliable sources only and refer the books of renowned authors.
- The students need to rigorously practice Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics etc. topics from which most of the questions are asked.
- The candidates must solve the previous year's question paper and also the available sample papers.
- The candidates must be well aware of all the happenings in the country and internationally which would help them in being up to date and hence enhance their general knowledge.
- The candidates need to have a proper diet and rest, which would help them in maintaining their health.
XAT 2023 Result
The XAT result 2023 will be released in January 2023 and candidates can download the XAT Results by visiting the official site
- The candidates would be able to know about their percentile and many more details regarding their performance after the declaration of the XAT result.
- The candidates will need to submit their User ID and password.
- The candidates are also advised to download their scorecard after seeing their results for further admission process.
- The candidates will be given the percentage and percentile of each section along with the total marks.
- The candidates after checking their results will be required to go through the further selection procedure to get admission into the institutes participating in the XAT exam.
- Also, there will not be any common process for XAT Admission 2023.
- The candidates can get the following details after the declaration of Result:
- Candidates Name
- Birth Date
- XAT ID
- Test Date
- Result Validity
- Quantitative Ability - Percentage and Percentile
- Verbal and Logical Ability - Percentage and Percentile
- Decision Making - Percentage and Percentile
- Total - Percentage and Per cent
- General Knowledge - Percentage and Percentile
Candidates can check XAT Cut off
XAT 2023 Answer Key
The details regarding the XAT Answer key 2023 are given below.
- XAT answer key will release after few days of the exam.
- Candidates will be able to check the answer key in online mode on the official website.
- Through this answer key, candidtes can easily evaluate their marks of the XAT 2023 exam.
XAT 2023 Counselling
The details about XAT Counselling 2023 are provided hereby:
- The counselling process will start from February 2023 onwards.
- There will not be any common counselling process; each institute would be conducting a separate counselling process.
- Only those candidates will be called for counselling who have their names on the merit list based on their score in the XAT written test and other selection rounds.
- The candidates also need to take the following documents with them on the counselling day:
- Original counselling letter and one Xerox of the same
- Original XAT admission Card and one Xerox of the same
- Bank draft according to the guidelines mentioned in XAT Brochure
- Academic Certificates (class X & XII; Bachelor’s Degree)
- XAT Rank Card
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Medical documents
- 4-6 black & white - sized photographs.
XAT 2023 Exam Center
XAT 2023 tentative exam centres can be checked below:
|Agra||Bokaro Steel City||Goa|
XAT 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the XAT exam:
XAT 2023 Basic Details
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2023
PGDM (Human Resource Management/ Business Management/ General Management)
Written Test (Objective), Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Stay connected for Xavier Aptitude Test [XAT] conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur.
About XLRI (Xavier School of Management)
XLRI is also known as Xavier School of Management was established in the year of 1949 in the steel city of Jamshedpur by Quinn Enright. After the independence country was going from a big transformation of the political, economic and social environment. Enright wanted XLRI to be part of this movement of liberation and development. The vision of XLRI is to offer an education that is not just leading to a degree but one that inspires future business leaders to respond to the unmeeting needs of society. It conducts one of the oldest competitive tests XAT on behalf of XEMI.
Download Admit Card:
Candidates may download the admit card from December 20, 2022
onwards from www.xatonline.in