NPAT 2023 Application Form has released in 01 December 2022 by NMIMS. National Test for Programs After Twelfth(NPAT) application process is organized via online mode and includes registering, filling in details, uploading scanned images, lastly paying the application fee. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for NPAT 2023. The admission is conducted by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for admission in Commerce, Law, Management at various NMIMS campuses across the country. Check the steps to fill NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form, application fee, eligibility to apply, documents needed and more from the page below.
- NPAT 2023 Application form has released from 01 December 2022. Candidates can apply for NPAT 2023 Entrance exam on the offical website - apply here . The last date for registration is 21st May 2023.
- NMIMS-NPAT 2023 is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree Programs offered by NMIMS after 12th.
NPAT 2023 Application form Dates
The candidates can check NPAT 2023 Application form vital dates below in the table:
NPAT Registration 2023 Schedule
|Start date||01 December 2022|
|Last date to apply||21 May 2023|
|Conduct of online computer-based test at test centers||4th January 2023 – 31st May 2023|
|Exam date Scheduling window will be available||6th December 2022 to 23rd May 2023|
NPAT 2023 Application Form
To fill the NPAT 2023 Application Form, candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for NPAT 2023
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
NPAT 2023 Application Fee
The application fee of NPAT-2023 can be paid online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
NPAT 2023 Fees
For one programme
For two programmes
For three programmes
For four programmes
For five programmes
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances. If further changes are made it will be updated.
How to fill NPAT 2023 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for NPAT-2023. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
First of all, click on the direct link given on this page and a page will appear on your screen.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
4-Enter Personal Details
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
5-Enter Educational Details
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
7- Select Exam Centres
Select the exam centres from the given list and time and date of examination.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
NPAT 2023 Admit card
- NMIMS NPAT 2023 will issue to all the registered candidates online at part. in.
- To download the admit card, login id and password are needed.
- For B.Des, BA (Hons) Liberal Arts and BBA Branding and Advertising course candidates have to also appear for applicable tests and PI after NPAT, for which admit card/call letter is issued separately