GEEE 2023 entrance exam will be held on 04 July 2023. Galgotias University conducts the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE). The application form has been released. This is a university-level exam through which students are offered admissions into various B.Tech courses. GEEE is conducted in offline mode every year. Applicants who are interested in applying for this review must fill out an online application form before the last date and submit it. The test will be carried out online and the candidates will be asked to answer 90 questions in 1 hour and 30 minutes, respectively. Candidates may read the whole article to know more about the GEEE 2022 Application form.
GEEE 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the GEEE 2023 exam status from the below table:
|Application Form released
- GEEE 2023 Registration has been started on the official website. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2023 is scheduled to be held on 04 July 2023.
GEEE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to GEEE 2023 from the given table:
GEEE 2023 Important Dates
|Last date for the submission of an application form
|Release of an admit card
|Date of GEEE exam
|04 July 2023
|Declaration of result
GEEE 2023 Application Form
The application form for GEEE 2023 has been started on the official website of Galgotias University. Candidates can fill the registration form until May 2023. Check the steps involved in the process of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) online registration mentioned below to avoid any mistakes while filling the Application form.
- The candidates have to register themselves on the official website i.e. www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in.
- After registration, candidates will have to enter all the relevant educational and personal details in the application form.
- The candidate must check all the details filled in the application form before submitting it.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must click the submit button, otherwise, the application form will not be registered.
- No correction facility will be provided by the authorities.
- There will be a single application form for all the branches of B.Tech.
- After submitting the application form the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- The candidate must take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- Candidates can also fill the application form in the university main office through the walk-in registration process at:
GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ADMISSION
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
GEEE 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode as well as offline (Demand draft) mode. The candidate has to pay a sum of Rs.650/- as an application fee.
For Online Mode:
- The application fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Paytm wallet.
- The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
For Offline Mode:
- The candidate can pay by cash or DD in the name of 'Galgotias University in the admissions office after filling the form.
- The application fee will be non-refundable
GEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the exam before applying for the same. Go through the GEEE 2023 eligibility is given below:
- Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized state board or central board or other equivalent examination and have secured at least 60%.
- For Lateral Entry: Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are still appearing in their Class 12th are also eligible to apply for the exam.
GEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the information of GEEE 2023 exam pattern through given details. The complete format of Galgotias University Engineering Entrance Test 2023 is given below:
Exam pattern of GEEE 2023
|Type of questions
|MCQ (Multiple Choice questions)
|Total number of questions
Physics - 30
Chemistry – 30
|Language of exam
|Mode of exam
|Offline (pen & paper)
|90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)
| 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
|There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Candidates can start preparing for the exam by referring through the above exam pattern
GEEE 2023 Syllabus
GEEE 2023 Syllabus comprises the topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 30 Questions will be asked from each subject i.e., from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The topics from each are as follows:
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic equations
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Matrices and determinants
- Integral & Differential Calculus
- Vector algebra
- Physics and Measurements
- Relational Motion
- Oscillation and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Nomenclature and Basic Concept in Organic Chemistry and
- Organic Chemistry: Functional group Hydrocarbons, Coordination Chemistry.
Recommended Books for GEEE 2023
Candidates can check the preparation books for GU engineering entrance exam 2022 through below given details:
- Physics: NCERT 11th & 12thand the concept of physics 1 and 2 by HC Verma.
- Chemistry: NCERT 11thand 12th class and organic chemistry by Morrison Boyd and inorganic chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
- Mathematics: NCERT 11thand 12th class and R.D Sharma
GEEE 2023 Admit Card
GEEE 2023 Admit card
will be available for download from June
2022. The GEEE hall ticket will be available on the official website. The candidates who have applied for GEEE 2023 Admit Card may Check the information mentioned below to avoid mistakes.
- The admit card of GEEE 2023 will be provided to only those candidates whose application forms are accepted by the authorities.
- Candidates have to carry their respective admit card along with valid ID proof to the allotted exam centre on the exam day.
- Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
How to download GEEE 2023 Admit Card?
Steps to download GEEE Hall Ticket is given below:
- Visit the admit card link.
- Login using GEEE user id and password.
- The admit card will show on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned and download it.
- Take two printouts of the same and keep it safe for future purpose.
Details mentioned over GEEE Hall Ticket
Candidates must check the following details as mentioned on the admit card of GEEE 2022:
- Candidates’ name
- Date of Birth
- GEEE registration number
- Candidates’ photograph and signature
- Exam date and timings
- Name and complete address of the allotted exam centre
GEEE 2023 Result
The GEEE 2023 Result
will be released in July 2023
by Galgotias University on their official website.
- The result will be available online on the official website of Galgotias Universities.
- Candidate can check the result by entering the roll number & application number.
- Qualifying candidates will proceed to the counselling procedure.
GEEE 2023 Counseling
The qualified candidates of the entrance exam will get eligible to participate in the GEEE 2023 Counseling procedure. GEEE exam 2022 counselling will be conducted offline for the qualified candidates of the entrance exam.
- Applicants will have to be present personally to attend the counselling of GEEE 2023 along with the documents required for verification.
- Candidates must carry original documents that are mentioned for verification.
- It is to be noted that the GEEE 2023 exam counselling will be conducted only after verification of all the required documents thoroughly.
Documents Required for GEEE 2023 Counselling
Documents need to be brought in original by the candidates and two sets of photocopies must be there:
- Class X marks sheet
- Class X passing certificate
- Class XII marks sheet
- Class XII passing certificate
- GEEE Admit card 2019
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Gap year affidavit (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 8 passport size recent colour photographs
- Aadhaar card
Candidates will have to pay the tuition fees at the time of counselling. The fees have to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in consideration of “Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh” payable at Delhi/ Noida/ Greater Noida. Candidates must mention their name, course and application id on the back-side of the Demand Draft.
GEEE 2023 Scholarships
Galgotias University offers scholarships to meritious candidates based on their performance in qualifying examination in various categories-
- 100% tuition fee waiver for toppers of all Boards/Universities.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing up to 4000th rank in the Joint Entrance Exam.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for applicants securing up to 100th rank in the UPSEE.
- 25% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation.
- 20% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for candidates securing minimum 60%ile in CAT or above 600 marks in MAT.
- 20% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for meritorious LSAT qualified students
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam Scholarships
|GUEEE Rank from 1 to 10
|75% tuition fee waiver
|GUEEE Rank from 11 to 20
|50% tuition fee waiver
|GUEEE Rank from 11 to 30
|25% tuition fee waiver
Courses offered by Galgotia University
Here are various courses offered to the candidates taking admission in B.Tech courses:
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Embedded System
- B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in VLSI
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in the Internet of Things & Intelligent System
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B. Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in the Internet of Things (IoT)
GEEE 2023 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the exam city of GEEE exam 2023 through the below-given details:
List of GEEE 2023 Test Centres
Candidates can refer to the exam cities from the above details and can choose the exam centres accordingly.
GEEE 2023 Highlights (Basic Information)
Given below are the highlights of GEEE Exam 2023. Candidates may check the details for a quick summary.
Highlights of GU engineering entrance exam 2023
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam
Galgotias University, Greater Noida
B. Tech/ B. Tech Integrated
Galgotias University is devoted to excellence in teaching, research and innovation and to develop leaders who will make a difference to the world. The University, which is based in Greater Noida has a 'student-first philosophy. It's one of the reasons why Galgotias University
is consistently ranked among India's top universities.