ATMA 2020 Application Form has been released on 18 November 2019 on the official website. ATMA 2020 (Aims Test for Management Admissions) is conducted by AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools). This is a National Level Exam and is a Computer-based Test to offer admissions in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses which are accepted by 200 MBA Colleges in India. This exam is conducted five times in a year - January, February, May, June and August.
Candidates must read the given below article to know more about ATMA 2020.
- Application Form for ATMA 2020 has been released from 18 November 2019.
- Last date to Register for ATMA 2020 is 3 February 2020.
- ATMA 2020 online exam will be held on 9 February 2020.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must refer to the below-given points carefully to know all the essential information related to ATMA Application Form 2020:
- Application Form of AIMS 2020 is released on the official website on 18 November 2019.
- The registration process for ATMA starts with the Payment of application fees.
- After the submission of fees candidate will receive a system-generated PID(Personal Identification Number) on registered mobile no and email.
- Save PID for further process.
- Then candidates can proceed for registration.
- The applicant has to upload their scanned photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- Then the login password will be sent on the registered mobile no. and email.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled form for keeping it with them carefully.
- Then choose the two most preferred test centres at the time of registration.
- Applicant must ensure that the uploaded photo and signature are not blurred.
- Candidates must read all the given instruction on the registration form.
ATMA 2020 Application Fees:
The Application fee for ATMA 2020 is Rs 1298/-.
- 25% concession in fees is applicable for women.
- 50% Concession is applicable for applicants belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
Mode of Payment
Online: Candidates can either use Credit Card /Debit Card to make the payments. Application fee once paid will be non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
Offline: No offline mode available.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For qualifying, ATMA exam candidates need to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates must check the given below points to know more about the ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- NRI/ Foreigner candidates are not eligible for the exam.
- No age limit is mentioned for appearing in ATMA exam.
- The Candidate must have passed graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with 50% of marks and 45% for candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD criteria.
- Candidates who are in their final year of Graduation can also apply for ATMA 2020 exam.
- An applicant who is working and non-working can apply for the exam.
- NO reserved seat is provided by AIMS to the Reserved category candidates besides offering relaxation in minimum qualifying marks.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
ATMA 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website on 05 February 2020. Refer to the below-given points for more information:
- Read all the instruction given on Admit Card carefully.
- Admit Card will only be allotted to the candidates who have completed their application procedure along with the fee payment.
- The candidates will have to log in to the official website to download the admit card.
- The applicant will log in by entering the exam date, PID and the password which they got at the time of the registration.
- Candidates must paste their photograph on the downloaded admit card which should be the similar one that was uploaded in the application form.
- Change of test centre will not be allowed, except in case of valid reasons.
- In exceptional cases, the request for change is made in advance i.e. a minimum of 10 days before the day of the test.
Following documents to bring along with the Admit Card in the exam centre:
- Two recent photographs
- A copy of the registration form
- Photo identification (Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN card/Driving License)
ATMA 2020 Test Centre
Given below the list of ATMA 2020 Exam Centres:
- Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar)
- Amravati (Maharashtra)
- Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
- Delhi NCR
- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Mumbai - Navi Mumbai - Thane
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the below table to know the ATMA 2020 exam pattern which includes the mode of examination, questions type, total time as well as the marking scheme:
Exam pattern for ATMA 2020
|Mode of examination
||Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Type of Questions
||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Candidates can also check the section-wise number of questions in the table below:
Section-wise distribution of marks for ATMA
Number of Questions
Analytical Reasoning Skills-I
Analytical Reasoning Skills-II
There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
To study for the ATMA exam, the candidates need to follow this ATMA 2020syllabus given below –
Analytical Reasoning Skills (Part 1 and 2)
- Course of Actions
- Strong/weak Arguments
- Analytical Reasoning
- Linear Arrangements
- Statements Arguments
- Matrix Arrangements
- Number Series
- Analogy Test
- Blood Relationship Test
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Conclusion
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Symbol Based Problems
- Direction and Distance
- Ranking Tests
- Statements Assumptions
- Modern Maths
- Data Interpretation,
- Modern Maths
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Speed Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit Loss
- Pipes & Cistern
- Quadratic & Linear Equation
- Line graph
- Pie Chart Bar Graph
ATMA 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the below-given Preparation Tips for ATMA exam:
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through the whole syllabus again.
- Daily revision is important.
- Don't take the stress.
- Ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation.
- Solve as many previous year and sample papers as possible.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
ATMA 2020 Results
Result of Aims Test for Management Admissions will be announced on 13 February 2020 at the official website.
Steps to check the Results –
- Check for the ‘ATMA 2020 Result’ Section.
- Candidates need to fill all the Login details and also, enter the exam date, PID and Password to check the results. It will be in the form of a scorecard.
- Take a printout of ATMA Result 2020 for future reference.
- Scorecard of ATMA 2020 contains various details such as Name, Roll Number, Percentile in different sections and other relevant details.
- After the declaration of Results, the student shall have to apply to different colleges for further processes through this scorecard.
- Check all the information given on Admit card is correct or not, if not contact the authority.
ATMA 2020 Counselling
After the Result of ATMA gets declared, the university will release the merit list on the official website and announce the name of the candidates who will be eligible for the Counseling session.
- Based on the Merit List, the eligible students might be called for further processes.
- The candidates must report to the allocated location with all the documents and certificates.
- Failing to which the seat will be allotted to the waiting list candidate.
- The managerial skills of the candidate shall be tested. Managerial skills are the ability of an individual to handle the pressure, knowledge of the happenings around the world and other such details.
- On this basis, the candidate will be selected to be offered admission in colleges.
ATMA 2020 Highlights
Below given are the major and vital points of ATMA 2020:
Aims Test for Management Admissions(ATMA 2020)
AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools)
MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA
To offer admissions in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses.
Stay connected for more updates about ATMA 2020 at Association of Indian Management Schools
Association of Indian Management Schools
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) was founded in 1988 as a registered society. AIMS is a non-profit professional organization which has grown into a powerful network of over 740 top management schools of national and international repute in the country including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, S P Jain, ICFAI and NMIMS. AIMS represents Indian Management Schools in various International forums such as European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB), Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA), and Global Forum on Management Education.