AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 15 June 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak. APSCHE will be announcing the new exam date of AP LAWCET 2020 in the due course of time . This exam is conducted by the Sri Krishnadevariya University on the behalf of APSCHE. Candidate appearing for the entrance test will get direct admission into the law colleges inside Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET is an entrance test held every year for the aspirants looking to pursue LLB courses offered by the Institutions of Andhra Pradesh.The registration process will be held in an online mode and aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. For all kinds of important information and updates, go through this article.
- AP LAWCET 2020 has been postponed and the new exam dates will be annouced in teh due course of time.
- AP LAWCET Application Form last date has been extended till 15 June 2020.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the dates for AP LAWCET exam from the below table:
|Online application starting date||11 March 2020|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||15 June 2020|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||19 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||28 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||30 April 2020|
|Correction in Application Form Date||20 – 21 April 2020|
|Admit card release date||03 May 2020|
|Exam date||06 August 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of result date||May 2020|
|AP LAWCET Counselling date||June 2020|
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form
AP LAWCET Application Form 2020
has been extended till 15 June 2020
. The application form was release on 11 March 2020. Candidate applying for the test can go through these points mentioned below.
- Application filling process will be held in an online mode.
- The candidate will be able to fill the form by visiting the official website and click on the application form section.
- Personal details such as Name of the candidate, contacts details, qualification and other information would be required to fill by the aspirants.
- Scanned images of photography along with the signature are required to upload while filling the form.
- The applicant will be given a few days for the correction in the application form and then once the submission is done, it will be final.
- Once the candidates are done with the application form, they must submit it and take the printout for further processes.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidate during the Registration process has to pay the required AP LAWCET Application Fee (as instructed) along with the form.
- Registration fee must be submitted on time or application will not be considered officially.
- Submission of the fee will also be done online too.
- Rs. 750/- will be charged for all the candidates as registration fee.
Mode of Payment: Payment can be done through Debit card/ Credit card or nearest AP/TS online centres.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidate appearing for the LAW Common Entrance Test must fulfil the AP LAWCET eligibility criteria before appearing for the test. Here are the few points for the candidates to be possessed for the eligibility.
- Nationality: A candidate should have an Indian Nationality and should satisfy all local and non-local status laid down by the official authority.
- Those who are seeking for 3 years LLB Course, must be a graduate degree holder and for those candidates who are looking for 5 Years LLB course, must be 12th
- Candidate who wants to peruse 3 years LLB course must be a graduate with an aggregate percentage of 45 for general candidates and OBC, the eligible percentage would be 42. SC/ST candidates require 40 percentages.
- Aspirants seeking for 5 years LLB course must have the intermediate board degree with an aggregate of 45% for those who fall in general category, OBC candidate requires 42% and for SC/ST 40% is the minimum to apply for the AP LAWCET
- Those who failed to fulfil the eligibility and are ineligible while applying, their form will certainly be cancelled and not be allowed to appear for the test.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET 2020 exam will be held in an online mode. All questions will be objective. Go through the below details for more knowledge about the AP LAWCET exam pattern 2020:
Paper Pattern for AP LAWCET 2020
Mode of Exam
Total number of questions
Multiple types question (MCQ)
Medium of the Exam
English and Telugu
AP LAWCET Question paper would be divided into three sections,
- General knowledge and Mental awareness
- Current affairs
First two sections will contain 30 questions each for 1 marks and the Aptitude for the study of law section will have 60 questions each of 1 marks.
AP LAWCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidate appearing for the LAW Entrance test are required to go through the AP LAWCET syllabus.
- The syllabus comprises of three topics, which are General knowledge and mental ability, Current affairs and Aptitude for the study of law.
- Appearing candidate should go through the officially prescribed syllabus to perform well in the test.
- For those candidates who are applying for 5 years of UG law course, the examination level would be from the intermediate level for them.
- Those who are looking for 3 years of UG law course will face the degree level of exam.
AP LAWCET 2020 Preparation tips
All the best for all the aspirants of Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020. Before attempting the exam, here are few tips, all candidate should follow to cover the topics and get well prepared before the exam day.
- Get the best study material and books available online or offline.
- Make your routine and study accordingly to cover all the topics before the exam days.
- Do practice online mock test and solve as much as the previous sample papers.
- Go through the newspaper daily and prepare for the current affairs materials.
AP LAWCET 2020 Admit card
Successfully registered candidates can download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2020 from the official website. Check out all the details related to the hall ticket.
- A separate link or section will be provided which will directly land to the hall ticket page of the exam.
- All the information related to the exams and the details of the exam centres will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- The candidates who successfully apply for the exam will be required to download it and bring it to the exam centres.
- In absence of admit card one could not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.
Admit card is an important document and need to be preserved till all the process of the exam. Here is the following information hall ticket contains:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Residential address of the candidate
- Name of the examination and their schedule
- Exam venue details
- Xerox photo of the candidate and signature.
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Test 2020 Answer Key will be published online on the official website along with the response key and question papers.
- Preliminary answer key will be released after few days of the exam.
- Officials will also provide the facility to raise objection against preliminary answer key via email.
- The authority will verify the raised objections and release the final answer key.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result
Candidates who successfully appear for the exam will be able to get the result from the official website.
- Through the AP LAWCET Result 2020 students will be able to know their rank, which would be based on their performance in the exam.
- If in case the scores of the candidates are same or get a tie, Then tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
- Once the result will be declared, the student has provided their login credentials to get appear their result on the screen.
- Also, the scorecard is an important document and need to be preserved carefully by the candidate for future purposes.
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling
The process AP LAWCET 2020 Counseling will be done after the result declaration and merit list announcement.
- Candidate would be called as per their ranks and their seat will announce.
- The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2020 is expected to commence in after the declaration of result and will be organized in an online mode.
- All important steps such as registration, document verification, option for different colleges, seat allotment will be done through counselling and finally, a student has to report to the allotted college with all the verified documents.
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 1000 ( for general category) and Rs. 500 (for SC/ST category) to appear in the counselling.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Centres
The list of AP LAWCET 2020 test centers have been mentioned-below, while filling the form applicants have to choose the city to appear for the exam:
AP LAWCET 2020 Highlights
All the Highlight detail is mentioned in the table below. Candidate can check the information like Name of the Exam, Conducting body, Purpose of the exam and others through the short description inside the table.
AP LAWCET 2020
Shri Krishnadevariya University
Purpose of Exam
To offer admission for 3 years and 5 years law course into the different government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh
About Shri Krishnadevariya University
Shri Krishnadevariya University is situated in the district of Ananthapuramu which is a centre for the candidates who are looking for the Postgraduates and Undergraduates programmes as per their own choice of course. The University has a long history and it was established in the year 1967. In the beginning years, postgraduates programmes were offered and by the year 1988, the university conferred the status of Affiliation. SKU has now Five colleges inside its campus through which Arts, Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Elementary Education and Pharmacy studies and degrees are pursued. The University is running with the vision for Academic excellence and promoting social transformation and mission to equip the student with the knowledge and competence to face national and global challenges.